- CAPITAL: Amman
- POPULATION: 6.459.000
- ADDRESS: Ministry of Health, Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein St 67, Amman 11118, Jordan
- WEB: Visit website
Ministry of Health
The main vision of the MOH is to ensure a healthy community within a leading comprehensive health system ensuring equity, efficiency and high quality at the regional level. The Ministry of Health undertakes all health affairs in the Kingdom and its tasks and duties include:
- Maintaining public health by offering preventive, treatment and health control services.
- Organizing and supervising health services offered by the public and private sectors.
- Providing health insurance for the public within available means.
- Establishing and controlling the management of health educational and training institutes and centers according to relevant provisions of the legislations enacted.
National Focal Point: Dr. Sultan ALQASRAWI
National Focal Point Alternate: Dr. Mohmmad ABDALLAT